comments by WebHome

Sushil Bajracharya
For past few weeks I have encountered empty comments posted by the user WebHome in my xwiki installation. I see those comments even in pages that were not accessible to general public. Can anyone explain me how I got those comments? In some pages, especially in blog entries I saw three blank comments posted by WebHome.

I have been deleting all of them manually for now, how do i prevent such unwanted comments? Is this a bug?

thanks,

- sushil

--
Sushil Krishna Bajracharya