complete polish translation xwiki-0.9.840

complete polish translation xwiki-0.9.840

Mariusz Olejnik
This is complete polish translation ApplicationResources_pl.properties
synchronized with xwiki-0.9.840.
Please commit it.

Regards,
Mariusz from Poland (beautiful country with stupid politics)

ApplicationResources_pl.properties (9K) Download Attachment

Re: complete polish translation xwiki-0.9.840

jeremi joslin
On 4/25/06, Mariusz Olejnik <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This is complete polish translation ApplicationResources_pl.properties
> synchronized with xwiki-0.9.840.
> Please commit it.

Thanks, i will take a look and commit it if it's ok.

Jérémi

--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724

Re: complete polish translation xwiki-0.9.840

jeremi joslin
Hi,
Thanks again for your help. I commit it on revision 1057.

Jérémi