concerning spaces

Bubulina
Hello. concerning spaces in xwiki, i would like to know how to delete a space or a page with a few lines of code(velocity), not using delete.vm. like it was with create a page in velocity.
if you know how to do that i would appreciate some hints.
thank you

Take care ,
    Gabriela Radu :)
www.gabrielaradu.com

Re: concerning spaces

Hi Gabriela,

* Have you searched on google?
* Have you searched on xwiki.org?
* Have you searched on code.xwiki.org?
* Have you searched on the xwiki mailing list archives?

In general please try these 4 locations before a question here.

On May 26, 2008, at 8:58 AM, Gabriela Radu wrote:

> Hello. concerning spaces in xwiki, i would like to know how to
> delete a space or a page with a few lines of code(velocity), not
> using delete.vm. like it was with create a page in velocity.
> if you know how to do that i would appreciate some hints.
> thank you

Re: concerning spaces

Before anyone wonders why I didn't give the answer right way and just
be nice.:

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him
for a lifetime"

-Vincent

On May 26, 2008, at 9:29 AM, Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi Gabriela,
>
> * Have you searched on google?
> * Have you searched on xwiki.org?
> * Have you searched on code.xwiki.org?
> * Have you searched on the xwiki mailing list archives?
>
> In general please try these 4 locations before a question here.

> On May 26, 2008, at 8:58 AM, Gabriela Radu wrote:
>
>> Hello. concerning spaces in xwiki, i would like to know how to
>> delete a space or a page with a few lines of code(velocity), not
>> using delete.vm. like it was with create a page in velocity.
>> if you know how to do that i would appreciate some hints.
>> thank you

xwiki link

Bubulina
using this link it did not make the multiple levels http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Snippets/ChildPageSnippet
or what is was only meant to be was to create something graphic and not a logical structure?

Take care ,
    Gabriela Radu :)
www.gabrielaradu.com