[contrib] Open Graph Protocol extension request

[contrib] Open Graph Protocol extension request

Stéphane Laurière-6
Hi devs,

As a follow-up to the issue below, I'd like to propose the creation of an extension for adding Open Graph Protocol support to XWiki pages :

   https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-16087

Hence my request: would you approve the creation of an "application-open-graph-protocol" repository in xwiki-contrib, and an OGP project in JIRA?

Cheers,

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Laurière
XWiki www.xwiki.com

Re: [contrib] Open Graph Protocol extension request

Hi Stephane,

> On 3 Feb 2019, at 15:52, Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi devs,
>
> As a follow-up to the issue below, I'd like to propose the creation of an extension for adding Open Graph Protocol support to XWiki pages :
>
>  https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-16087
>
> Hence my request: would you approve the creation of an "application-open-graph-protocol" repository in xwiki-contrib, and an OGP project in JIRA?

Sure, with pleasure :)

What about naming it: application-opengraph (for Github) and OPENGRAPH for JIRA? (or OPNGRAPH if too long)

I can create it if you’re ok.

> Cheers,
>
> Stéphane
>

> --
> Stéphane Laurière
> XWiki www.xwiki.com

Re: [contrib] Open Graph Protocol extension request

Stéphane Laurière-6
Vincent Massol:

> Hi Stephane,
>
>> On 3 Feb 2019, at 15:52, Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> As a follow-up to the issue below, I'd like to propose the creation of an extension for adding Open Graph Protocol support to XWiki pages :
>>
>>   https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-16087
>>
>> Hence my request: would you approve the creation of an "application-open-graph-protocol" repository in xwiki-contrib, and an OGP project in JIRA?
>
> Sure, with pleasure :)
>
> What about naming it: application-opengraph (for Github) and OPENGRAPH for JIRA? (or OPNGRAPH if too long)

Ok. OPENGRAPH seems good to me (better for indexing, I guess).

Thank you Vincent!

Cheers

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Laurière
XWiki www.xwiki.com

Re: [contrib] Open Graph Protocol extension request

Hi Stephane,

Done:
* https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-opengraph
* https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/OPENGRAPH/summary