[contrib] Repository for an organizational chart macro

[contrib] Repository for an organizational chart macro

I'd like a repository for a macro to generate organizational charts.

macro-orgchart

This macro uses a javascript library to display an organizational chart
either from wiki syntax or from a json description of the org chart or
finally by querying the user database using a "manager" field.

*Ludovic Dubost*
*Founder and CEO*
[hidden email]
skype: ldubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.orgTry XWiki on the cloud
<http://www.xwiki.com/en/products/try-xwiki-cloud>  - Try Cryptpad: Secure
realtime Wysiwyg Editing <https://cryptpad.fr>

Re: [contrib] Repository for an organizational chart macro

Hi Ludo,

* https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/macro-orgchart
* https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/MACROORGA