[contrib] Request for blockly contrib application

[contrib] Request for blockly contrib application

Vivek Iyer
Hi all!
This mail is a request for the creation of a new contrib project named
blockly-editor-application, which adds a Google Blockly code editor to
XWiki.
Just as an FYI, my GitHub username is Remorax :)
Please do the needful and get back to me ASAP!
Thanks and regards,
Vivek Iyer

Re: [contrib] Request for blockly contrib application

Hi Vivek,

I’ll create it for you but you need to follow the recommendations for the name, see
http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HRequestingaproject

And specifically:
http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HChoosingthename

> On 19 May 2018, at 11:56, Vivek Iyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all!
> This mail is a request for the creation of a new contrib project named
> blockly-editor-application, which adds a Google Blockly code editor to
> XWiki.
> Just as an FYI, my GitHub username is Remorax :)
> Please do the needful and get back to me ASAP!
> Thanks and regards,
> Vivek Iyer

Re: [contrib] Request for blockly contrib application

Done:
* https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-blockly
* Added you as a committer on xwiki-contrib
* https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/BLOCKLY/summary

Thanks!
-Vincent

> On 19 May 2018, at 12:05, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Vivek,
>
> I’ll create it for you but you need to follow the recommendations for the name, see
> http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HRequestingaproject
>
> And specifically:
> http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HChoosingthename

>> On 19 May 2018, at 11:56, Vivek Iyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all!
>> This mail is a request for the creation of a new contrib project named
>> blockly-editor-application, which adds a Google Blockly code editor to
>> XWiki.
>> Just as an FYI, my GitHub username is Remorax :)
>> Please do the needful and get back to me ASAP!
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Vivek Iyer

Re: [contrib] Request for blockly contrib application

Vivek Iyer
Thank you! I'll get started with the tasks you mentioned ASAP :)