[contrib] Request repository for Kanban macro for AppWithinMinutes

[contrib] Request repository for Kanban macro for AppWithinMinutes

I would like to request the "macro-kanban" repository to publish a macro
which allows to make kanban views of AppWithinMinutes data. It also allows
to drag and drop items to change the value of a field.

*Ludovic Dubost*
*Founder and CEO*
[hidden email]
skype: ldubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.orgTry XWiki on the cloud
<http://www.xwiki.com/en/products/try-xwiki-cloud>  - Try Cryptpad: Secure
realtime Wysiwyg Editing <https://cryptpad.fr>

Re: [contrib] Request repository for Kanban macro for AppWithinMinutes

Your repository is ready on https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/macro-kanban.