[contrib] Request repository for macro-linshare

[contrib] Request repository for macro-linshare

I would like to request a repository + jira for a macro to connect XWiki to
LinShare (Open source project for document sharing). This is to publish the
integration work done during the OpenPAAS research project. We have also
connected to the authentication system used by linshare (lemonLDAP):
https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/OpenID%20Connect/OpenID%20Connect%20Authenticator/ConfigurationLemonLDAP/
<https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/OpenID%20Connect/OpenID%20Connect%20Authenticator/ConfigurationLemonLDAP/#At>

*Ludovic Dubost*
*Founder and CEO*
[hidden email]
skype: ldubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.orgTry XWiki on the cloud
<http://www.xwiki.com/en/products/try-xwiki-cloud>  - Try Cryptpad: Secure
realtime Wysiwyg Editing <https://cryptpad.fr>

Re: [contrib] Request repository for macro-linshare

Hi Ludo,

Here you are:
* https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/macro-linshare
* https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/LINSHARE/summary