creating new blogs

Niyi Oyelade
Has anyone created new blogs such that information can be added in form of diary entries just the way news items can be added on xwiki. Can you let me know how you acheived this please?

Re: creating new blogs

jeremi joslin
On 3/1/06, Niyi Oyelade <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Has anyone created new blogs such that information can be added in form of
> diary entries just the way news items can be added on xwiki. Can you let me
> know how you acheived this please?
Hi,
sorry, but i don't understand what you want. what do you mean by "in
form of diary entries"?

Jeremi

--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info