css and links on xwiki.com

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

css and links on xwiki.com

charles gay
Hi,
just a question about css:
does xwiki generate some different css styles to make difference between internal and external links?(like jspwiki and mediawiki)
is there any hints to use them on the xwiki.com platform? (our wiki, http://jguard.xwiki.com is hosted on it => thanks to the xwiki team!!).
=> internal and external links are displayed in the same look and feel.

cheers,

Charles.

ps: it seems you have rolled back to an old version of xwiki on xwiki.com => the proxy issue comes back: when i want to edit a page,
it displays always the same edit page....





--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: css and links on xwiki.com

Ludovic Dubost

We don't have that CSS yet.. This might need a change in the java code..
You should add a issue in the task tracker (http://jira.xwiki.org)

The proxy issue is still there until we upgrade xwiki.com. We still have
some stuff to do to upgrade

Ludovic

charles gay wrote:

> Hi,
> just a question about css:
> does xwiki generate some different css styles to make difference
> between internal and external links?(like jspwiki and mediawiki)
> is there any hints to use them on the xwiki.com <http://xwiki.com>
> platform? (our wiki, http://jguard.xwiki.com is hosted on it => thanks
> to the xwiki team!!).
> => internal and external links are displayed in the same look and feel.
>
> cheers,
>
> Charles.
>
> ps: it seems you have rolled back to an old version of xwiki on
> xwiki.com <http://xwiki.com> => the proxy issue comes back: when i
> want to edit a page,
> it displays always the same edit page....
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>  

--
Ludovic Dubost
XPertNet: http://www.xpertnet.fr/
Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic




--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: css and links on xwiki.com

charles gay
"You should add a issue in the task tracker (http://jira.xwiki.org)"
=> done! (XWIKI-185 issue)

cheers,

Charles.

2005/10/19, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]>:

We don't have that CSS yet.. This might need a change in the java code..
You should add a issue in the task tracker (http://jira.xwiki.org)

The proxy issue is still there until we upgrade xwiki.com. We still have
some stuff to do to upgrade

Ludovic

charles gay wrote:

> Hi,
> just a question about css:
> does xwiki generate some different css styles to make difference
> between internal and external links?(like jspwiki and mediawiki)
> is there any hints to use them on the xwiki.com <http://xwiki.com>
> platform? (our wiki, http://jguard.xwiki.com is hosted on it => thanks
> to the xwiki team!!).
> => internal and external links are displayed in the same look and feel.
>
> cheers,
>
> Charles.
>
> ps: it seems you have rolled back to an old version of xwiki on
> xwiki.com <http://xwiki.com> => the proxy issue comes back: when i
> want to edit a page,
> it displays always the same edit page....
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto: [hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>


--
Ludovic Dubost
XPertNet: http://www.xpertnet.fr/
Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic





--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto: [hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws





--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws