custom markup tags

Resolve Test
Hi All, where should I start looking if I want to define my own custom markup tags?

Thanks
Duke

Fwd: custom markup tags

Resolve Test
Anybody? Do I need to hack the code or is there an easier way?

Thanks
Duke

Hi All, where should I start looking if I want to define my own custom markup tags?

Thanks
Duke

Re: Fwd: custom markup tags

Robin Fernandes
Hi,

See: http://mail-archive.objectweb.org/xwiki-users/2006-05/msg00076.html

Regards,
robin

On 12/06/06, Duke Tantiprasut <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anybody? Do I need to hack the code or is there an easier way?
>
> Thanks
> Duke

Re: Fwd: custom markup tags

Resolve Test
Great thanks Robin. Exactly what I'm after.

Cheers
Duke

On 6/13/06, Robin Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

See: http://mail-archive.objectweb.org/xwiki-users/2006-05/msg00076.html

Regards,
robin

On 12/06/06, Duke Tantiprasut <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anybody? Do I need to hack the code or is there an easier way?
>
> Thanks
> Duke

Re: [xwiki-users] custom markup tags

You have multiple choices:

1/ Radeox

-> look at the radeox documentation

2/ Macro Mapping and Velocity (on the latest SVN code)

You should be looking at the MacroMapping test code in the test package

Ludovic