display external webpage in xwiki page

pinkerp
I want to display an external webpage in a wiki page.  I have tried a
variety of methods including html using both iframe and embed.  I cannot
seem to get the page to display.  Ideas?

Paul Pinkerton

KnowledgeNow Project Lead

[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Association of Community Legal Clinics of Ontario

416-847-1418 or 1-866-965-1416x 5177

www.aclco.org <http://www.aclco.org>

Re: display external webpage in xwiki page

iframe seems to work well for me, see
http://tuska.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Test/Iframe (and
http://tuska.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Test/Iframe?viewer=code).