distinct select divs from page

Bubulina
hey
My question is purely theoretically. If i create a table and each
 from it has an id, can i extract the information from a  by an id?
This is in a xwiki page.
"
name
bla bla
"

Now, in another page i get the content of the page above, and i want to take the info from the td with the "id". is it possible?

Re: distinct select divs from page

Hi Bubulina,

You're asking a lot of question and getting lots of answers which is
good but I hope you're going to contribute something back to the
community in exchange.

On Dec 16, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Bubulina wrote:

> hey
> My question is purely theoretically. If i create a table and each
> it has an id, can i extract the information from a <td> by an id?
> This is in a xwiki page.
> "<table>

> "
>
> Now, in another page i get the content of the page above, and i want
> to take
> the info from the td with the "id". is it possible?
> :confused:

Re: distinct select divs from page

lucaa

On 12/16/2009 05:00 PM, Bubulina wrote:

> hey
> My question is purely theoretically. If i create a table and each<td>  from
> it has an id, can i extract the information from a<td>  by an id?
> This is in a xwiki page.
> "<table>

> "
>
> Now, in another page i get the content of the page above, and i want to take
> the info from the td with the "id". is it possible?

For this particular one, the answer is 'javascript', to manipulate the HTML.

But you need to understand that is is a web programming general culture
question, not a single bit particular to xwiki, which is not the purpose of this
mailing list, so we cannot help you with that one, you'd need to find your way
alone.

For your interest in XWiki however,
Thank you.

Anca

> :confused:

Open Source Ethics (was Re: distinct select divs from page)

Hi Bubulina,

Could it be that you are Gabriela Radu? That Gabriela Radu has asked a
lot of questions here in the past in short rapid sequence (see http://bit.ly/5wqbFI)
.

I've asked that person how she could help the project since she was
taking a lot of time (for free!) from the community. See:
- http://markmail.org/message/5l5dspa6yjowvyyk
- http://markmail.org/thread/xhjiiqhjgas6deey

It looks like you are this same person but you are now posting under a
different name
(see http://blog.ropardo.ro/2009/12/09/xeclipse-xwiki-issues-with-sollutions/)

If this is the case you should really consider paying back. You must
have learnt a lot with all the answers that were provided to you. You
could easily contribute something back.
For ideas about contributing, please see http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Contributing
You'll see there are lots of ways to contribute, including making
donations or paying for some professional support (you could contact http://xwiki.com
  for this, we even have support in Romanian ;)).

Nothing is free in this world and what you got for free isn't free,
someone has paid for it.

Right now it seems you're again asking lots of questions in short
amount of time and not contributing much.

PS: If you're not Gabriela Radu then I apologize in advance. However
the message stays the same since you've already posted 37 mails asking
questions in about a month....

On Dec 16, 2009, at 4:07 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi Bubulina,
>
> You're asking a lot of question and getting lots of answers which is
> good but I hope you're going to contribute something back to the
> community in exchange.

> On Dec 16, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Bubulina wrote:
>

>> hey
>> My question is purely theoretically. If i create a table and each
>> it has an id, can i extract the information from a <td> by an id?
>> This is in a xwiki page.
>> "<table>

>> "
>>
>> Now, in another page i get the content of the page above, and i
>> want to take
>> the info from the td with the "id". is it possible?
>> :confused:

Re: Open Source Ethics (was Re: distinct select divs from page)

Bubulina
Hello,

Well my questions are not about creating new features in xwiki, they are about using it. i posted codes for my questions, and when i found solutions before any answer i posted the solution too(with code). If i know some answers on this forum i answered. if there were stupid questions, then i am sorry.

vmassol wrote
Hi Bubulina,

Could it be that you are Gabriela Radu? That Gabriela Radu has asked a
lot of questions here in the past in short rapid sequence (see http://bit.ly/5wqbFI)
.

I've asked that person how she could help the project since she was
taking a lot of time (for free!) from the community. See:
- http://markmail.org/message/5l5dspa6yjowvyyk
- http://markmail.org/thread/xhjiiqhjgas6deey

It looks like you are this same person but you are now posting under a
different name
(see http://blog.ropardo.ro/2009/12/09/xeclipse-xwiki-issues-with-sollutions/)

If this is the case you should really consider paying back. You must
have learnt a lot with all the answers that were provided to you. You
could easily contribute something back.
For ideas about contributing, please see http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Contributing
You'll see there are lots of ways to contribute, including making
donations or paying for some professional support (you could contact http://xwiki.com
  for this, we even have support in Romanian ;)).

Nothing is free in this world and what you got for free isn't free,
someone has paid for it.

Right now it seems you're again asking lots of questions in short
amount of time and not contributing much.

PS: If you're not Gabriela Radu then I apologize in advance. However
the message stays the same since you've already posted 37 mails asking
questions in about a month....

On Dec 16, 2009, at 4:07 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi Bubulina,
>
> You're asking a lot of question and getting lots of answers which is
> good but I hope you're going to contribute something back to the
> community in exchange.

> On Dec 16, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Bubulina wrote:
>

>> hey
>> My question is purely theoretically. If i create a table and each

 from
>> it has an id, can i extract the information from a
 by an id?
>> This is in a xwiki page.

name
bla bla