documentation

Jason Clemons

Hello all,

is there documentation I can refer to that lists all the properties of "doc".

I find most of the stuff I need in HQL or Velocity or whatever are attributes of a document, but I'd like to see all possible attributes and their meaning somewhere if it exists.

Re: documentation

jerem
Hello,

Everything can be found from here :