does xwiki support translations?

charles gay
Hi,
firstly, thanks to the xwiki team for thier great product!
one question:
is there any "translation support" in xwiki?:
when i see one page with a language preference, i see a specific version of it (english in my example).
when i've got a portuguese preference, i see the last version of the page edited with the portuguese label.

can i create a page, and associate with it the related translations?(the original page and its translations have got the same url):
=> the url is the same for all the translations, but i can see translations depending on my language preference.
is it the case?(we've created on our wiki, one page per translation.... => http://jguard.xwiki.com ).

sincerly yours,

Charles(jGuard team).

Re: does xwiki support translations?

When you click on the "Edit Fr" or "Edit Pt" you get a copy of the
default language page. You can modify that and it will be saved as a
separate language page.
The page will then be served by default to the users having the right
language..

This will do what you want to have all translations have the same URL

Ludovic