embed nabble

Gerritjan Koekkoek
If I embed a nabble forum in the xwiki....

The users registered in xwiki, do they have automatic access to the nabble forum,
I do not want anonymous forum members, but rather a 0ne:One relationship and preferably single signon

Re: embed nabble

Bubulina
Hello,
i don't know if i got this right, but you want to integrate nabble forum into a xwiki platform of yours?
In theory i guess you have to make an intermediate component to get the xwiki user and syncronize it with nabble...but nabble is not a public software to manipulate, so i don't think it is possible in this situation.
Maybe if you integrate an open source forum and then you can mingle with both platforms core.
good luck