error checking

Rajesh Sharma
Hi,

Can someone help me in checking the attached hibernate.cfg. I am trying to
install Xwiki, unfortunately, Error Number 11007. I know I am not
configuring the correct DB.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Re: error checking

Alexandru Cotiuga
Hi Rajesh,

I guess you missed to attach the file. Please provide it in order to help
you.

Thanks,
Alex

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Rajesh Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone help me in checking the attached hibernate.cfg. I am trying to
> install Xwiki, unfortunately, Error Number 11007. I know I am not
> configuring the correct DB.
>
> Thanks,
> Rajesh

Re: error checking

Rajesh Sharma
Hi Alex,

Please see attached hibernate.cfg.xml file.

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Rajesh

I guess you missed to attach the file. Please provide it in order to help
you.

Thanks,
Alex

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Rajesh Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone help me in checking the attached hibernate.cfg. I am
> trying to install Xwiki, unfortunately, Error Number 11007. I know I
> am not configuring the correct DB.
>
> Thanks,
> Rajesh

Re: error checking

Alexandru Cotiuga
My bad, it looks like the mailing list doesn't allow attachments. Please
use some pastbin to provide you file content (https://pastebin.com/).