error message when trying to create a new page - GWT Editor

error message when trying to create a new page - GWT Editor

Lee Chalupa
Does anyone know what this message means?  I recently converted from 1.4 to 2.3 of Enterprise and now when I try to create a new page, I get this message.

"The new GWT-based WYSIWYG editor doesn't support the syntax of the current document: xwiki/2.0."

I've searched xwiki documentation including FAQ but I can't find anything on this subject.

Does this xwiki application document error messages someplace?

I'm stuck. Can someone give me some ideas on where to look for answers.

Lee