excel importing.

DRoss-Smith
Hi list.

I'm just starting working with xwki.  I've got it up and running and have
posted a few wiki pages with links and pix.  And of course have a couple
of questions...
1. I've gotten the excel import plug-in to sort of work.  I can import a
spreadsheet as a table but how do I format what's been imported?  I don't
want to do anyting fancy initially- I'd like control of the font size and
if the cell borders print or not
2. Is it possible to get the xwiki documentation as a .pdf... or something
that I can read offline?

thanks
Dean Ross-Smith

Re: excel importing.

Shiva Shankar
Hi
1. You would probably have to change the skin's CSS for the table to change the font size and cell borders. You can start by looking at style.css in the skins folder.
2. This is possible through the PDF export feature. However. what would be really useful is if this can be run as a job during every release and the final PDF is made available on the xwiki.org website for new users.
Shiva

DRoss-Smith wrote

dross-smith@reviewjournal.com