force deleting a page

jon-14
I have a page that's uses code but it's never
responding. Everytime I hit that page it times out so
I never get to the actions menu to delete it.

It's also giving me problems in the change page of
"what's new" since this page will cause timeout.

Is there a way to force deletion of this page without
first loading it?

Thanks.

Re: force deleting a page

Ludovic Dubost

To force deleting a page try replacing "view" with "delete" in the URL..
If it fails on rendering the document it will work. If it fails on

jon wrote:

> I have a page that's uses code but it's never
> responding. Everytime I hit that page it times out so
> I never get to the actions menu to delete it.
>
> It's also giving me problems in the change page of
> "what's new" since this page will cause timeout.
>
> Is there a way to force deletion of this page without
> first loading it?
>
> Thanks.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: force deleting a page