generate list of most popular wikipages per space?

generate list of most popular wikipages per space?

jon-14
I see that visits to each page is being tracked. Is
there a way to get a report of page ranking per space
based on # of views?

Also, are the stats life-time or they resets every
month?

Thanks.

Re: generate list of most popular wikipages per space?

Ludovic Dubost

Yes it's possible..There is a stats link for each wiki on your xwiki.com
welcome page:
http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/UserWelcome

For a local install of xwiki you can use this code which must be saved
as an admin:
http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/Stats?xpage=code

The stats are monthly stats but are kept in the database.

Ludovic