getting documents without XWikiContext

Resolve Test
Is there a simple way to get the XWIkiDocument without the XWikiContext? If no, how do I create and correctly initialize the XWikiContext?

Thanks
Duke

Re: getting documents without XWikiContext

On Feb 6, 2007, at 7:58 PM, Duke Tantiprasut wrote:

> Is there a simple way to get the XWIkiDocument without the
> XWikiContext? If no, how do I create and correctly initialize the
> XWikiContext?

 From velocity: $xwiki.getDocument("Space.Doc")

 From Java: XWiki.getDocument("Space.Doc")

Re: getting documents without XWikiContext

Resolve Test
Is the java method without context parameter a recent addition? I still need to upgrade to the latest code base.

Duke

On 2/6/07, Vincent Massol < [hidden email]> wrote:

On Feb 6, 2007, at 7:58 PM, Duke Tantiprasut wrote:

> Is there a simple way to get the XWIkiDocument without the
> XWikiContext? If no, how do I create and correctly initialize the
> XWikiContext?

From velocity: $xwiki.getDocument("Space.Doc ")

From Java: XWiki.getDocument("Space.Doc")

Re: getting documents without XWikiContext

jeremi joslin-2
Hi,
From the API view (everything in the package API), it has always been
like this. It's for the non api thing that we need the context
everytime.

jeremi

On 2/8/07, Duke Tantiprasut <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is the java method without context parameter a recent addition? I still need
> to upgrade to the latest code base.
>
> Duke
>

> On 2/6/07, Vincent Massol < [hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > On Feb 6, 2007, at 7:58 PM, Duke Tantiprasut wrote:
> >
> > > Is there a simple way to get the XWIkiDocument without the
> > > XWikiContext? If no, how do I create and correctly initialize the
> > > XWikiContext?
> >
> > From velocity: $xwiki.getDocument("Space.Doc ")
> >
> > From Java: XWiki.getDocument("Space.Doc")

> > Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
> interface révolutionnaire.
> > http://fr.mail.yahoo.com
> >

> > --
> > You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email]

> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email]

Jeremi Joslin (http://www.jeremi.info)
skype: jeremi23 - jabber: [hidden email]
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.pengyou-project.info