gzipped tinymce

Matthew Conway
I wrote a groovy script for xwiki which allows one to speed up use of
tinymce by gzipping all the javascript files into a single stream -
based on the tiny_mce_gzip.php script available from tinymce.  I
wasn't sure where to put it in the wiiki, so figured I'd post it here :)

Haven't tried it with the wysiwyg stuff Pedro is working on yet, but
it will probably need some tweaking.

Matt

tiny_mce_gzip.groovy (4K) Download Attachment