hiding breadcrumbs

ccoreggioli
Hallo,

is there a way to hide the breadcrumbs from top of the documents? maybe via config file?

thanks,
claudio

Re: hiding breadcrumbs

Le Génie
It's easy if you are using the colibri skin.

Go the XWiki.DefaultSkin page, and click on "Edit this skin".
In the style box, insert the following snippet :

@import "microformats.css";
@import "colibri.css";
#document-info {
  display: none ! important;
}

Save the page and be sure to refresh your browser.

Happy hacking,
Maxime

Re: hiding breadcrumbs

Le Génie
Sorry, in fact, it's the div#hierarchy that you want to hide and not the
document-info.

@import "microformats.css";
> @import "colibri.css";
> #hierarchy {
>   display: none ! important;
> }

Re: hiding breadcrumbs

ccoreggioli
thanks Maxime,

with #hierarchy instead of document-info works perfectly!

bye,
claudio

Re: hiding breadcrumbs

oseres
Hi, how do I remove breadcrumbs with Flamingo?

Re: hiding breadcrumbs

Guillaume Delhumeau
Hi Olivier.

Actually, you cannot, except by modifying some template inside your skin.

Guillaume

> Hi, how do I remove breadcrumbs with Flamingo?

Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: hiding breadcrumbs

oseres
ok thanks can you tell me where that is?

--
<http://xwiki.com>  *    Olivier Sérès*

*      VP Business Development*      [hidden email]
      skype: olivierseres
        Linkedin <https://fr.linkedin.com/in/olivierseres>
      Mobile : +33 6 61 31 2001

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Guillaume Delhumeau <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Olivier.
>
> Actually, you cannot, except by modifying some template inside your skin.
>
> Guillaume

> > Hi, how do I remove breadcrumbs with Flamingo?

> Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: hiding breadcrumbs

Julio
I had a similar need.

I tried disabling the breadcrumb on their .vm file, but when I disable some
css files are not loaded on the page.

You can disable breadcrum by CSS, but for my situation does not apply,
because I need to disable the breadcrumb only the homepage and only when
the user is not logged in. I do not know how to put velocity programming in
a stylesheetextension object.

In CSS you can put:

.breadcrumb {
    display: none;