how can i see the code of xwiki default macros?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

how can i see the code of xwiki default macros?

Bubulina
Hello :)

I wanna see the code for let's say HTMLMacro from xwiki 2.0, because i wanna see how you added a checkbox in the macro parameters. i know there are 2 files in the "templates" files: macros.vm and macros.txt, but i donlt find what i want
And another question: can a page have more than one macro added? i mean...i edit a page, add some macro classes . then i shoudl be able to use these macros in every page in the space, right? and be able to see the macros(in the macro list)..cause somethimes i do, and other times i don't, so i must be doing something stupid. :D
Thank you
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: how can i see the code of xwiki default macros?

Thomas Mortagne
Administrator
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:55, Bubulina <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello :)
>
> I wanna see the code for let's say HTMLMacro from xwiki 2.0, because i wanna
> see how you added a checkbox in the macro parameters. i know there are 2
> files in the "templates" files: macros.vm and macros.txt, but i donlt find
> what i want

Actually HTMLMacro is a Java macro not a wiki macro, you can find them
in http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/platform/core/trunk/xwiki-rendering/xwiki-rendering-macros/.
Note the "XWiki Java Macro (Syntax 2.0 only)" and "XWiki Wiki Macro
(Syntax 2.0 only)" types in
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Macros/ (for now all the default
2.0 macros are java macros). Also all the macros listed in macro.vm
are velocity macros and should not be used (as much as possible) in
xwiki/2.0 syntax since these as been designed specifically for
templates and xwiki/1.0 syntax (they produce lot's of html), we are
converting them to java/wiki 2.0 macros when we have time.

> And another question: can a page have more than one macro added? i mean...i
> edit a page, add some macro classes . then i shoudl be able to use these
> macros in every page in the space, right? and be able to see the macros(in
> the macro list)..cause somethimes i do, and other times i don't, so i must
> be doing something stupid. :D

One page is supposed to contain only one wiki macro and there is no
plan to support multi macros in a document.

> Thank you
> --
> View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/how-can-i-see-the-code-of-xwiki-default-macros-tp4150827p4150827.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>



--
Thomas Mortagne
_______________________________________________
users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: how can i see the code of xwiki default macros?

Thomas Mortagne
Administrator
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 13:08, Thomas Mortagne
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:55, Bubulina <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello :)
>>
>> I wanna see the code for let's say HTMLMacro from xwiki 2.0, because i wanna
>> see how you added a checkbox in the macro parameters. i know there are 2
>> files in the "templates" files: macros.vm and macros.txt, but i donlt find
>> what i want
>
> Actually HTMLMacro is a Java macro not a wiki macro, you can find them
> in http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/platform/core/trunk/xwiki-rendering/xwiki-rendering-macros/.
> Note the "XWiki Java Macro (Syntax 2.0 only)" and "XWiki Wiki Macro
> (Syntax 2.0 only)" types in
> http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Macros/ (for now all the default
> 2.0 macros are java macros). Also all the macros listed in macro.vm
> are velocity macros and should not be used (as much as possible) in
> xwiki/2.0 syntax since these as been designed specifically for
> templates and xwiki/1.0 syntax (they produce lot's of html), we are
> converting them to java/wiki 2.0 macros when we have time.

Forgot to answer your real question :)

For now typed parameters are only supported in java macros. See
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/RenderingMacroTutorial

>
>> And another question: can a page have more than one macro added? i mean...i
>> edit a page, add some macro classes . then i shoudl be able to use these
>> macros in every page in the space, right? and be able to see the macros(in
>> the macro list)..cause somethimes i do, and other times i don't, so i must
>> be doing something stupid. :D
>
> One page is supposed to contain only one wiki macro and there is no
> plan to support multi macros in a document.
>
>> Thank you
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/how-can-i-see-the-code-of-xwiki-default-macros-tp4150827p4150827.html
>> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> _______________________________________________
>> users mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Thomas Mortagne
>



--
Thomas Mortagne
_______________________________________________
users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users