how do I apply theme colouring to the Panel macros.

how do I apply theme colouring to the Panel macros.

Radek Rekas
Hi,

I'm trying to use the panelheader() and panelfooter() macros inside my htmlheader.vm file however the boxes that get displayed do not have the skin's colour scheme applied to them. They appear correctly but in plain white instead of the blue tint that has been setup for the toucan skin.

I have dug through the panel application and through the css files however I haven't been able to find what tints the panel backgrounds.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on either how to apply the blue tint to the background or what files to look at?

Thanks,

Radek

Re: how do I apply theme colouring to the Panel macros.

Bubulina
hello,
A sollution can be this:
- see what skin you are using
- open the main css file from it and add some new code for what you want. You can replace the color of the panel changing there in the already existing css, or you can use the new ones you are creating.
- using firefox firebug, can be much helpfull, to see what css classes are used for the panels.
Hope this works