how the page wiki are saved?

wafid
Hi;

I'm interested in the xwiki, but there are some details that escape me:
how the page and versions are saved?

According to my little experiment: as a script in the database, that is an internal link to the images and attachment files that are stored as files, and external link to pages on external sites?

If this is true: where I can find the file or script of a database? and the directory that contains the images and attachment files?

Thank you.

Re: how the page wiki are saved?

Valdis Vītoliņš
XWiki object model is not simply/directly related to database schema.
It is somehow true for simple document (xwikidoc table), but properties
of custom objects are distributed around several tables regarding to
value type. (It allows adding arbitrary objects without extending
schema):
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/DatabaseSchema

By default attachments are stored in database:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Attachments
Links to them can be created using XWiki attachment macro:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Attachments+Macro

You probably need Velocity/Groovy queries using object model, not SQL
queries on database:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Query+Module
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/velocityHqlExamples

Valdis