how to access the property value

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

how to access the property value

Yves Langisch
Hi,

How can I access the value of a property in a sheet? I tried the  
following but this didn't work:

$prop.getValue().toString()

Thanks
Yves



--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: how to access the property value

Yves Langisch
$doc.display($prop.getName()) seems to do the trick.

Why doesn't work the version below?

On 22.09.2005, at 21:46, Yves Langisch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I access the value of a property in a sheet? I tried the  
> following but this didn't work:
>
> $prop.getValue().toString()
>
> Thanks
> Yves
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the xwiki-
> [hidden email] mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/ 
> wws
>



--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: how to access the property value

Ludovic Dubost

The previous version does not work for security reasons.. Direct access
to properties goes through displayers

Ludovic

Yves Langisch wrote:

> $doc.display($prop.getName()) seems to do the trick.
>
> Why doesn't work the version below?
>
> On 22.09.2005, at 21:46, Yves Langisch wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> How can I access the value of a property in a sheet? I tried the
>> following but this didn't work:
>>
>> $prop.getValue().toString()
>>
>> Thanks
>> Yves
>>
>>
>> --
>> You receive this message as a subscriber of the
>> [hidden email] mailing list.
>> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
>> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
>> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>  

--
Ludovic Dubost
XPertNet: http://www.xpertnet.fr/
Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic




--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws