how to change the default language of xwiki 5.4.5 entreprise ?

how to change the default language of xwiki 5.4.5 entreprise ?

wafid
how should I do to have the default language of my xwiki entreprise 5.4.5 in French and not in English?
what do I need to change in the source code?

thank you in advance.

RE how to change the default language of xwiki 5.4.5 entreprise ?

Stef
Hello

A question for a newbie like me : Take a look in the control panel, admin
/localization.
mine is french with no code changes

Cordialement

Stéphane Lassire