how to edit the default EN register form

how to edit the default EN register form

jon-14
trying to find where the default register form is
located so I can change it according to our need. the
only one I was able to find was the register.vm in
templates directory.

this vm seems to be the french version. can someone
point me to the english version of the register form
source?

Thanks.