how to import wiki to 9.1.2 exporrted from 9.1.1

how to import wiki to 9.1.2 exporrted from 9.1.1

BRUMM Steffen
Hi,

i have the following problem. I wrote Wikipages (under Home) on my win10-machine  and exported them via the admin menu. Then i imported them in out new 9.1.2 instance (same machine). I was able to open the pages but then i see only the blue spinning wheel. I always used the default Values fort he export/import. What was wong?

Br
Steffen

Re: how to import wiki to 9.1.2 exporrted from 9.1.1

Marius Dumitru Florea
Try to clear your browser's cache and reload the page.