icons not displaying on Main.WebHome

Adrien Moi
Hello,

I just installed XWiki on my computer to make a small Wiki for myself and I was unable to display icons on the page Main.WebHome.... Icons work fine on the other pages, but when I write [image.icon.accept] in the editor, the text icon.accept appears on the page instead of the icon.... Is that normal?

Cheers

Adrien

Re: icons not displaying on Main.WebHome

jerem
Hello,

Normally it should be "[[image:icon:accept]]" not "[image.icon.accept]"

Regards,
Jeremie

> Hello,
>
> I just installed XWiki on my computer to make a small Wiki for myself and
> I was unable to display icons on the page Main.WebHome.... Icons work fine
> on the other pages, but when I write [image.icon.accept] in the editor, the
> text icon.accept appears on the page instead of the icon.... Is that normal?
>
> Cheers
>
> Adrien

Re: icons not displaying on Main.WebHome

PascalB
or
image:icon:accept

:-)
with xwiki syntax 2.1 (sandbox is in 2.0)

________________________________
 De : Jeremie BOUSQUET <[hidden email]>
À : XWiki Users <[hidden email]>
Envoyé le : Mardi 4 novembre 2014 17h11
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] icons not displaying on Main.WebHome

Hello,

Normally it should be "[[image:icon:accept]]" not "[image.icon.accept]"

Regards,
Jeremie

> Hello,
>
> I just installed XWiki on my computer to make a small Wiki for myself and
> I was unable to display icons on the page Main.WebHome.... Icons work fine
> on the other pages, but when I write [image.icon.accept] in the editor, the
> text icon.accept appears on the page instead of the icon.... Is that normal?
>
> Cheers
>
> Adrien

Re: icons not displaying on Main.WebHome

Or simply:

image:icon:accept