include #template

Bubulina
hello
i wanna include a template like this: $mydoc.setContent(#template("treemenu.vm")) but the syntax is not right. I have tried this too: $mydoc.setContent("#template("treemenu.vm")") but same.
do you know the right way to write this line of code?
thx

Take care ,
    Gabriela Radu :)
www.gabrielaradu.com

Re: include #template

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
Gabriela Radu wrote:
> hello
> i wanna include a template like this: $mydoc.setContent(#template("treemenu.vm")) but the syntax is not right. I have tried this too: $mydoc.setContent("#template("treemenu.vm")") but same.
> do you know the right way to write this line of code?
> thx

Did you try $mydoc.setConent('#template("treemenu.vm")')? Velocity
allows single quotes to be used for strings.

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/