#info, #warning and floating boxes

rrodrigueznt
Hi!

When working with XWiki 1.0 syntax, any info or warning box flows under
a floating box that, for instance, holds a table of content.

For instance...

http://playground.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/CodeStyle

Please, could this be avoided? Thanks!

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your EPEC Network ICT Team

Re: #info, #warning and floating boxes

On Aug 27, 2009, at 2:45 PM, [Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT
Team wrote:

> Hi!
>
> When working with XWiki 1.0 syntax, any info or warning box flows
> under
> a floating box that, for instance, holds a table of content.
>
> For instance...
>
> http://playground.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/CodeStyle
>
> Please, could this be avoided? Thanks!

Can you provide the CSS to fix it?

Vincent Massol wrote:

> Can you provide the CSS to fix it?

Nope. Sorry! But I will try discover how to do it.

Thanks!

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your EPEC Network ICT Team

Re: #info, #warning and floating boxes

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT Team wrote:

> Hi!
>
> When working with XWiki 1.0 syntax, any info or warning box flows under
> a floating box that, for instance, holds a table of content.
>
> For instance...
>
> http://playground.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/CodeStyle
>
> Please, could this be avoided? Thanks!

Yes, just add "overflow: hidden" to its CSS. ("overlow: auto" would be
better, but I noticed a strange dark bottom border when using it...)

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: #info, #warning and floating boxes

rrodrigueznt
Thanks, Sergiu.

Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Yes, just add "overflow: hidden" to its CSS. ("overlow: auto" would be
> better, but I noticed a strange dark bottom border when using it...)

It works without a glitch at least with Toucan skin (XE 2.0m2), Firefox
3.5.2, Safari 4.0.3 and OmniWeb 5.10.

Don't you consider an improvement to modify the concerned CSS for toucan
and introduce it for Collibri in the coming XE 2.0RC1 release?

At least for infomessage and warning message?

.infomessage {
  background-image: url( $xwiki.getSkinFile('icons/silk/information.gif') );
  color: #369;
  overflow: hidden;
}
.warningmessage {
  background-image: url( $xwiki.getSkinFile('icons/silk/error.gif') );
  color: #D5A13D;
  overflow: hidden;
}

Thanks for your help,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your EPEC Network ICT Team

Re: #info, #warning and floating boxes

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT Team wrote:

> Thanks, Sergiu.
>
> Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:
>> Yes, just add "overflow: hidden" to its CSS. ("overlow: auto" would be
>> better, but I noticed a strange dark bottom border when using it...)
>>

> It works without a glitch at least with Toucan skin (XE 2.0m2), Firefox
> 3.5.2, Safari 4.0.3 and OmniWeb 5.10.
>
> Don't you consider an improvement to modify the concerned CSS for toucan
> and introduce it for Collibri in the coming XE 2.0RC1 release?

Yes, I will.

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/