internationalisation keys

Enrique Ferreyra
I see in some comment on the xwiki.org, the phrase: "If you want to use
them I added 3 internationalisation keys: page timestamp hitscore"
And then in the code reference like this:
$msg.get("timestamp")

How do i define the the text result of this?, where i tell that
"timestamp" is really "Fecha/Hora" for example ?

Thanks, sorry so many posts.

--
  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos

Re: internationalisation keys

Ludovic Dubost

in ApplicationResources.language in WEB-INF/classes or in
WEB-INF/lib/xwiki.jar (depending on your xwiki version)

Ludovic