is setting up rights like this impossible

is setting up rights like this impossible

Hiller, Dean
access rights...I getting them wrong
I want anyone to be able to edit, comment, view everything as long as they register.  What I did below obviously doesn't work.  When I do that, they can't register anymore as everyone outside the XWikiAllGroup can't see the register page since they don't have access.
thanks,
dean