l10n.xwiki.org maintenance

Fabio Mancinelli-4
Hi all,

we are going to perform some operations on l10n.xwiki.org to migrate
it to a new virtualization platform.

These operations will last around 4h (depending on how fast the
data-transfer will be)

We are going to start at 16h30 (Paris time) and if everything goes
fine the wiki should be back at the end of the day.

During the operations the wiki will stay up and accessible but it will
be set in read-only mode.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Fabio Mancinelli
Infrastructure Manager
XWiki SAS

Re: l10n.xwiki.org maintenance

Fabio Mancinelli-4
Hi all,

the migration is ove. we have switched the DNS so you should be
accessing the migrated instance.

If you experience any issue, please let us know.

Thanks,
Fabio Mancinelli
Infrastructure Manager
XWiki SAS