latest version

Resolve Test
Hi All,

Is the contents in SVN trunk the lastest code i.e. the new version soon to be release or is there a separate repository for the next release?
I couldnt see anything under branches that indicates that it's 1.0.

Cheers
Duke

Re: latest version

It's the content of the SVN trunk that is "almost" the release. We still
need to migrate the version numbers.

Duke Tantiprasut a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> Is the contents in SVN trunk the lastest code i.e. the new version
> soon to be release or is there a separate repository for the next release?
> I couldnt see anything under branches that indicates that it's 1.0.
>
> Cheers
> Duke

Re: latest version

Resolve Test
Great!  I'm working of the trunk so hopefully the transition will be smooth ;)

Hi,