listing online users

emil-3
Is there any easy way to list the currently online (logged in) users of the wiki?

Re: listing online users

BrianJones
This is quite an old post and has never been answered, but I would think that this functionality would be beneficial to many users of XWiki.  Is there some sort of method of acheiving this result?  Or are there plans on developing a plugin/macro/application to utilize this feature?

emil-3 wrote
Is there any easy way to list the currently online (logged in) users of the wiki?

Re: listing online users

I have answered it in the past AFAIR. Please check the mailing list
archives

On Nov 3, 2008, at 9:43 PM, BrianJones wrote:

> This is quite an old post and has never been answered, but I would
> think that
> this functionality would be beneficial to many users of XWiki.  Is
> there
> some sort of method of acheiving this result?  Or are there plans on
> developing a plugin/macro/application to utilize this feature?
>

> emil-3 wrote:
>>
>> Is there any easy way to list the currently online (logged in)
>> users of
>> the wiki?

Re: listing online users

BrianJones
I thought this was the archive...?
Can you provide me with a link to what you're referring to?

vmassol wrote

See http://markmail.org/message/pmtjkzj53ifon4yf and
http://markmail.org/message/zr5jirygiethfatj

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/