login

CAROLINA RAMIREZ
All,

I have a problem. I logging in, after I'm close the window of my wiki
When I open my site, I follow loggin in. So I clean all the cookies, the
cache, but I always follow loggin in.

Thanks in advance

Re: login

Enrique Ferreyra
Hi, there is a topic just few days ago " Persistent Admin session...."
is the same you ask.

I take the way as says ":pete" below.

P.D.  De donde sos Carolina?, saludos!

--
  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos

Hi!

Comment out the line:

<input type="hidden" name="j_rememberme" value="" />

from login.vm

That prevents from setting persistent cookies.

:pete

CAROLINA RAMIREZ escribió:

> All,
>
> I have a problem. I logging in, after I'm close the window of my wiki
> When I open my site, I follow loggin in. So I clean all the cookies,
> the cache, but I always follow loggin in.
>
> Thanks in advance

  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos
 Red Megatone - Red Confina

Re: login

BrianJones
Enrique:

This line does not exist in the login.vm file (input type="hidden" name="j_rememberme" value="" />).  Using XWiki Enterprise 1.6.1.13621.

Has it been changed to something else?  I would like to eliminate the functionality that even if you logout/close the browser, you are automatically logged back in when you re-visit the site.  This could pose major security issues if the users are accessing the site from a shared computer.

Enrique Ferreyra wrote