<dc:creator>

rrodriguezIDIS
Hi!

while working with RSS threads in an old  XWIKI ENTERPRISE 2.4.30451 instalation using ISO-8859-1 encoding we found that Dublin Core <dc:creator> metadata elements include NCR (like &amp;#225; or &amp;#237;) codes that are not well rendered by Google Reader. The same sequences of characters are included in <description> and they are well rendered using also Google Reader.

As a solution on our side it seems to me that we only could update XE (a new XE 4.3 installation works fine: this must be done but I can't do it now!) or to avoid NCR strings in <dc:creator> in the old installation. We already did that by removing $escaping.xml from a number of templates and it did the trick for titles in different pages, but I'm not able to find how could I control <dc:creator> contents.

Please, could you be so kind as for pointing me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help!

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Research Management and Promotion Technician

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.

Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.

See more languages: http://www.sergas.es/aviso_confidencialidad.htm