mail list problems...someone please verify

mail list problems...someone please verify

Hiller, Dean
{pre} tags not working
John has been mailing to this list, but he wasn't sure if it was going through.  Did anyone receive the following mail previously?  Please just one person reply all to let us know his mail to the list successful.  I am not trying to verify this mail.....I know my mailing to the list works.  I am trying to verify the below mail.  I personally can't tell as some mail list software is smart enough not to give me mail twice.
thanks,
dean

Re: mail list problems...someone please verify

Sascha Österle
Hi,

it arrived twice, yesterday and today.

Sascha

Hiller, Dean wrote:

> John has been mailing to this list, but he wasn't sure if it was going
> through.  Did anyone receive the following mail previously?  Please
> just one person reply all to let us know his mail to the list
> successful.  I am not trying to verify this mail.....I know my mailing
> to the list works.  I am trying to verify the below mail.  I
> personally can't tell as some mail list software is smart enough not
> to give me mail twice.
> thanks,
> dean

jpalmer-2-2
RE: [xwiki-users] mail list problems...someone please verify

Sascha,
Thanks for the reply. I didn't intend to spam the list, but I did not see the two mails I sent out, nor did I receive the mailing Dean Hiller sent about my mailing. I'll be checking with our Email admins to see if any filtering is happening somewhere.

Thanks again,

John Palmer