[myxwiki] Fail to install "Diagram Application"

[myxwiki] Fail to install "Diagram Application"

Roman Muntyanu
When installing Diagram Application on mywiki instance ( http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Diagram+Application ) I receive this error message:

Found already installed extension with id [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes]. Checking compatibility...
The extension [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes-5.2] is already installed
class org.xwiki.extension.InstallException: Failed to resolve extension at org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractInstallPlanJob.installExtension(AbstractInstallPlanJob.java:697)
Caused by: class org.xwiki.extension.InstallException: The extension [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes-5.2] is already installed at org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractInstallPlanJob.checkAlreadyInstalledExtension(AbstractInstallPlanJob.java:320)

Is it a defect in Extension Manager or the way Diagram Application packaged?

Re: [myxwiki] Fail to install "Diagram Application"

There was something weird with dependencies in
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Diagram+Application.
You might want to retry.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 11:25 PM, coldserenity
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> When installing Diagram Application on mywiki instance (
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Diagram+Application ) I
> receive this error message:
>
> Found already installed extension with id
> [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes]. Checking
> compatibility...
> The extension [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes-5.2] is
> already installed
> class org.xwiki.extension.InstallException: Failed to resolve extension at
> org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractInstallPlanJob.installExtension(AbstractInstallPlanJob.java:697)
> Caused by: class org.xwiki.extension.InstallException: The extension
> [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes-5.2] is already
> installed at
> org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractInstallPlanJob.checkAlreadyInstalledExtension(AbstractInstallPlanJob.java:320)
>
> Is it a defect in Extension Manager or the way Diagram Application packaged?

Re: [myxwiki] Fail to install "Diagram Application"

Roman Muntyanu
I receive the same error
(something cached on serverside? I've tried in different browser)

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 11:25 PM, coldserenity <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When installing Diagram Application on mywiki instance (
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Diagram+Applicati
> on ) I receive this error message:
>
> Found already installed extension with id
> [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes]. Checking
> compatibility...
> The extension [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes-5.2]
> is already installed class org.xwiki.extension.InstallException:
> Failed to resolve extension at
> org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractInstallPlanJob.installExtensi
> on(AbstractInstallPlanJob.java:697)
> Caused by: class org.xwiki.extension.InstallException: The extension
> [org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes-5.2] is already
> installed at
> org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractInstallPlanJob.checkAlreadyIn
> stalledExtension(AbstractInstallPlanJob.java:320)
>
> Is it a defect in Extension Manager or the way Diagram Application packaged?

Re: [myxwiki] Fail to install "Diagram Application"

It works well for me on http://tuska.myxwiki.org.

Checking your wiki.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Roman Muntyanu
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I receive the same error
> (something cached on serverside? I've tried in different browser)

I restarted myxwiki.org and looks like it worked, not sure what was
the issue (this remind me we need to upgrade myxwiki.org, it's
starting to be a bit old).

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Thomas Mortagne
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> It works well for me on http://tuska.myxwiki.org.
>
> Checking your wiki.
>
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Roman Muntyanu
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I receive the same error
>> (something cached on serverside? I've tried in different browser)

Confirm it working :)

Thank you, Thomas