[myxwiki] XWiki Calendar

Jonathan @ Crindau
Hi,

Can anyone advise on a calendar to use with XWiki. There appear to be a
number:XWiki-GWT Calendar Project, CalendarPlugin, Calendar Application and
CalendarApplication2010 all appear when searching for calendar. Are any good
enough to use and, if they are, which would be recommended? How close is
CalendarApplication2010 to seeing the light of day?

Thanks

Jonathan

Re: [myxwiki] XWiki Calendar

Lockie
Hi Jonathan,

I've been using the Calendar Application and in my experience with some modifications it works fine. Make sure you apply Raluca's stylesheet patch: http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XACALENDAR-14 to make it look ten times better.

Also, this thread has some questions and answers regarding it: http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Calendar-Application-on-XE-2-4-not-working-properly-tp5420827p5420827.html.

Hope that helps.
Lockie