[myxwiki] XWiki Enterprise 9.1.1 Upgrade

12

Re: [myxwiki] XWiki Enterprise 9.1.1 Upgrade

Actually no need, I found the issue.

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Thomas Mortagne
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I cannot reproduce the issue locally yet. Would be great if you could
> try to install some application (for example the forum) in you wiki
> and see if it works.
>
> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 5:49 PM, Thomas Mortagne
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> In the meantime I upgraded your wiki myself so that you are not stuck.
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 5:43 PM, Thomas Mortagne
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Thanks, I'm looking.
>>>
>>> Looks like we have some regression that makes Extension Manager
>>> require programming right instead of admin right to install the XAR
>>> extension org.xwiki.enterprise:xwiki-enterprise-ui-wiki-9.1.1.
>>>
>>> Should be fixed quickly.

>>> --
>>> Thomas Mortagne
>>

>> --
>> Thomas Mortagne

Re: [myxwiki] XWiki Enterprise 9.1.1 Upgrade

xrichard
Perfect, good luck to fix it ;-).

> Actually no need, I found the issue.
>
> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Thomas Mortagne
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I cannot reproduce the issue locally yet. Would be great if you could
> > try to install some application (for example the forum) in you wiki
> > and see if it works.
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 5:49 PM, Thomas Mortagne
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> In the meantime I upgraded your wiki myself so that you are not stuck.

> xxx" also

> Wiki".

> "Never

> the log.

> if

> again.
> have an
> can

> the

> more

> before I

> with

> JAR

> [hidden email]>

> you got

> is not

> [hidden email]>

> [Main

> own a
> this

> your wiki

> can

> >> --
> >> Thomas Mortagne
> >

> > --
> > Thomas Mortagne

Re: [myxwiki] XWiki Enterprise 9.1.1 Upgrade

Bug fixed and myxwiki.org patched.

Looks like I'm good for a 9.1.2 release ASAP...

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM, Ldm Public <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Perfect, good luck to fix it ;-).

>> Actually no need, I found the issue.
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Thomas Mortagne
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > I cannot reproduce the issue locally yet. Would be great if you could
>> > try to install some application (for example the forum) in you wiki
>> > and see if it works.

>> xxx" also

>> Wiki".

>> "Never

>> the log.

>> if

>> again.
>> have an
>> can

>> the

>> more

>> before I

>> with

>> JAR

>> [hidden email]>

>> you got

>> is not

>> [hidden email]>

>> [Main

>> own a
>> this

>> your wiki

>> can

>> > --
>> > Thomas Mortagne
>>

>> --
>> Thomas Mortagne

Re: [myxwiki] XWiki Enterprise 9.1.1 Upgrade

Thanks a lot of the report and tests by the way :)

12