[myxwiki] new wiki request

hel-o
Hi,

mayby the dev-list was the wrong place for this, so again:

had my own xwiki where i wrote my diploma thesis. Got server problems and have to move on :)

Would like to have a xwiki instance again for my wiki (subject, -> semantic web, knowledge management, web 2.0 and some personal stuff)

My user name on myxwiki.org is hel. My preffered servername is semantic-web.myxwiki.org

Thanks
hel.
semantic-web.hel.at
hel@hel.at

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

Jean-Vincent Drean-3
Hi,

Your wiki is available at http://semanticweb.myxwiki.org (no dash, we
only accept lowercase alpha-numeric chars).
It's the 90th wiki on myxwiki.org.

JV.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:14 PM, hel-o <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> mayby the dev-list was the wrong place for this, so again:
>
> had my own xwiki where i wrote my diploma thesis. Got server problems and
> have to move on :)
>
> Would like to have a xwiki instance again for my wiki (subject, -> semantic
> web, knowledge management, web 2.0 and some personal stuff)
>
> My user name on myxwiki.org is hel. My preffered servername is
> semantic-web.myxwiki.org
>
> Thanks
> hel.
>

> -----
> semantic-web.hel.at

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 14:20, Jean-Vincent Drean

> Your wiki is available at http://semanticweb.myxwiki.org (no dash, we
> only accept lowercase alpha-numeric chars).

Actually we accept only  lowercase alpha-numeric chars for the
technical wiki identifier but you can have anything you want for the
domain name.

So we can't change the wiki name but we can add a
http://semantic-web.myxwiki.org access for your wiki if you want.

> It's the 90th wiki on myxwiki.org.
>
> JV.
>
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:14 PM, hel-o <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> mayby the dev-list was the wrong place for this, so again:
>>
>> had my own xwiki where i wrote my diploma thesis. Got server problems and
>> have to move on :)
>>
>> Would like to have a xwiki instance again for my wiki (subject, -> semantic
>> web, knowledge management, web 2.0 and some personal stuff)
>>
>> My user name on myxwiki.org is hel. My preffered servername is
>> semantic-web.myxwiki.org
>>
>> Thanks
>> hel.
>>

>> -----
>> semantic-web.hel.at

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

hel-o
Hi,

great thanks and the semantic-web access would be great to if its possible.

Cheers
hel.
semantic-web.hel.at
hel@hel.at

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 16:14, hel-o <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> great thanks and the semantic-web access would be great to if its possible.

Done