[myxwiki] new wiki request

Webmaster Troop1238
My apologies if this request is redundant. I previously sent a request on
Jan 31st and unsure if the message was properly received.

based in Fullerton, CA, USA.

owner name: [hidden email] / Erwin Masinsin

wiki name: troop1238

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours in scouting,

Erwin Masinsin

Assistant Scoutmaster

Boy Scout Troop 1238

Fullerton, CA

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

It was received and I answered you the following:

I can't find your user on https://www.myxwiki.org.

Note that you need to register yourself.