Quantcast

[myxwiki] new wiki request

joachim
Description: First of all i would like to use XWiki as my personal knowledge base, and using it to keep track of my projects. And if possible share some blog posts and some projects with the world. Most of these topics are concerning information security and forensics.

Owner name: Joachim Vanthienen

Wiki name: SecITup

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

You can access your new wiki on http://secitup.myxwiki.org. Enjoy !

Note: looks like you registered 4 users with display name "Joachim
Vanthienen" so I used the one with id "JoachimVanthienen" as owner of
the wiki.