Quantcast

[myxwiki] new wiki request

Alex Burciu

Hello XWiki! :)

Could you please help with a wiki to manage our internal knowledge and
documents?

We'll be restarting a startup acceleration program in Cluj-Napoca as a
non-profit. It's founded by Liberty Technology Park Cluj, Banca
Transilvania, Universitatea „Babeș-Bolyai” și Universitatea Tehnică din
Cluj-Napoca. We're working on designing the program and a wiki will help
us better organize.
http://spherikaccelerator.com/

Owner: Alex Burciu
Wiki: spherik-accelerator

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

Eduard Moraru
Hi, Alex!

Welcome to XWiki :)

Your wiki is available at http://spherik-accelerator.myxwiki.org

(Note: your wikiID is "spherikaccelerator" since it does not allow special
characters)

Enjoy your wiki and make sure you understand the limitations and
capabilities of http://myxwiki.org

Thanks,
Eduard

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Alex Burciu <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello XWiki! :)
>
> Could you please help with a wiki to manage our internal knowledge and
> documents?
>
> We'll be restarting a startup acceleration program in Cluj-Napoca as a
> non-profit. It's founded by Liberty Technology Park Cluj, Banca
> Transilvania, Universitatea „Babeș-Bolyai” și Universitatea Tehnică din
> Cluj-Napoca. We're working on designing the program and a wiki will help
> us better organize.
> http://spherikaccelerator.com/
>
> Owner: Alex Burciu
> Wiki: spherik-accelerator
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

Alex Burciu
Multam! Dau o bere cand ajung prin Iasi ;)

-Alex

On 04.04.2017 17:25, Eduard Moraru wrote:

> Hi, Alex!
>
> Welcome to XWiki :)
>
> Your wiki is available at http://spherik-accelerator.myxwiki.org
>
> (Note: your wikiID is "spherikaccelerator" since it does not allow special
> characters)
>
> Enjoy your wiki and make sure you understand the limitations and
> capabilities of http://myxwiki.org
>
> Thanks,
> Eduard
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Alex Burciu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello XWiki! :)
>>
>> Could you please help with a wiki to manage our internal knowledge and
>> documents?
>>
>> We'll be restarting a startup acceleration program in Cluj-Napoca as a
>> non-profit. It's founded by Liberty Technology Park Cluj, Banca
>> Transilvania, Universitatea „Babeș-Bolyai” și Universitatea Tehnică din
>> Cluj-Napoca. We're working on designing the program and a wiki will help
>> us better organize.
>> http://spherikaccelerator.com/
>>
>> Owner: Alex Burciu
>> Wiki: spherik-accelerator
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex

[myxwiki] new wiki request

Rajesh Sharma
Hello XWiki! :)

Could you please help with a wiki to manage our internal knowledge and
documents?

we would like to launch a platform in which researchers and policy makers
can collaborate as a non-profit. It is founded by the Global Development
Network (GDN) is a public international organization that supports high
quality, policy-oriented, social science research in developing and
transition countries to promote better lives. We're working on designing the
program and a wiki will help us better organize.
http://gdn.int

Owner: Rajesh SharmaWiki:
gdn-wiki

Thanks,