[myxwiki] new wiki request

Evgheny C.
Hello,

I just want to try out xwiki and see what are the opportunities an what i
can do with it so i can start building my own xwiki.

EvghenyOnegin
xwiki name: Evgheny1

c Уважением.

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

Note that MyXWiki.org might not be the best for your use case since
you won't have programming right. In practice it means you won't have
the whole spectrum of possibilities (mainly impossible to install some
extensions, impossible to use some APIs in the scripts).

Still want one ?

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Evgheny C. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just want to try out xwiki and see what are the opportunities an what i
> can do with it so i can start building my own xwiki.
>
> EvghenyOnegin
> xwiki name: Evgheny1
>
> c Уважением.

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

Hamster
When we tested XWiki for the first time, we tested the "ZIP Package". It's easy to use and you can install Extensions, play with programming, etc.

Long Term Support 8.4.5
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Download/DownloadVersion/?projectVersion=8.4.5

Stable 9.3.1
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Download/DownloadVersion/?projectVersion=9.3.1

[myxwiki] new wiki request

Alice Li
Description: The College Transition Collaborative is a non-profit organization based out of Stanford University that conducts research to improve well-being and achievement for college students. We’d like to create an internal wiki for team operations and knowledge sharing. Thank you!

Owner Name: xali

Wiki Name: ctc

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

You can access your new wiki on http://ctc.xwiki.org